magician, wizard or sorcerer
- Croatian: čarobnjak, mag
- Finnish: maagi, velho
- Polish: mag, czarodziej
- Portuguese: mago, maga
- Russian: волхв
- Slovene: mag
- Swedish: trollkarl
- A historical Japanese hair style often seen at Samurais. Nowadays, it is seen
as the hairstyle of Sumo
wrestlers, Maiko or
Geiko, or wedding hair
style of brides.
- The stomach.
- The body part
between the thorax and
the pelvis; the abdomen, belly.
- (in idiomatic expressions) insolence, gall, cheek
- Ni hade alltså mage att komma oinbjudna?
- "So you hade the gall to come uninvited?"
Mage may refer to:
(paranormal), a practitioner of paranormal
(fantasy), a practitioner of magic as portrayed in works of
(Gunbound), the first mobile created by Adium in the game
- Magi, a
tribe from ancient Media
MicroArray and Gene Expression, a standard for microarray
- Mage.exe, a software utility by Microsoft used to generate
manifest files for ClickOnce
a municipality in Rio de Janeiro state
- Mage, a number of samurai hairstyles including the chonmage topknot
UK, a technology group consisting of sub-companies such as Mage
Software, Mage Internet and Mage Web Solutions
- A model of
Mask/cage hybrid head protection worn by hockey goaltenders.
(Fantasy), a human being in possession of special powers or
abilities related to nature or the power of the